Accounts Officer Career Opportunity in Pakistan Railway
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Railways Pakistan Railway Freight Transportation Company (PRFTC) Ltd. Accounts Officer Career Opportunity
|S.#||Name and Scale of the Post||No of Posts||Prescribed Educational Qualification and Experience||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Accounts Officer||01||ACCA/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a reputed university with specialization in Accounts/Finance. |
Professional working experience as Accounts Officer. Having a minimum of 05 years relevant experience in an Organization of repute. Will be preferred.
|Date Posted||Last Date To Apply|
|20 April, 2023||15 May, 2023|
Note: Salary package will be negotiated at the time of interview.
Submission of Applications:
- Interested candidates may please submit their application along with recent two (02) passport size photographs and academic degrees, to Director Operations & Commercial, PRFTC sub office, 2nd Floor, Walton Block, Pakistan Railway Headquarter Office, Lahore on or before 15th May, 2023 at 16:00 hours.
- No application later than the informed date and time will be entertained.
- Application must be sent on the prescribed format which is placed at Pakistan Railways website www.pakrail.gov.pk, incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.
Read Also : Truck Driver Jobs in Canada : Requirements, Skills, and Work Conditions
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis for a period of one (01) year subject to successful completion of the prescribed probationary period of 3 months. The contract period will be inclusive of the probationary period and shall be extendable subject to satisfactory performance. The appointee shall have no right to claim regularization against the respective post.
For Chief Executive Officer/PRFTC, contact: Mr. WAHEED ANWAR Director/Operations & Commercial/PRFTC, Lahore PRFTC sub office, 2nd Floor, Walton Block, Pakistan Railway Headquarter Office, Lahore Ph: 042-99205781-82
Application Form: Pakistan Railway Freight Transportation Company