JOBS IN GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT BOARD SOUTHERN PUNJAB POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROJECT
JOBS IN GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT BOARDSOUTHERN PUNJAB POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROJECT
POSITIONS AVAILABLE / JOBS IN GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Government of the Punjab in collaboration with International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) has launched the Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project 15PPAP)-IFAD Assisted In Ten districts of Punjab 1.e. Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar khan. Muzaffargarh, Rajenpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Layyah, Khushab, Bhakkar and Mianwall.
|Industry||Planning and Development Board|
|Project||Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP)-IFAD Assisted|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 – 30,000|
|Level||Not Applicable (N/A)|
|Last Date to Apply||05-06-2023|
In order to achieve the goals of SPPAP, applications are invited for the following posts as per given qualifications and criteria:
|Sr.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification & Experience||Pay||Age Limit||Min Package/Month (Rs.)||Max Package/Month (Rs.)||Location|
|1||Livestock Specialist||1||PHD in animal sciences/related Biological Sciences from HEC recognized institution with 5 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree in animal sciences (2 Division) from HEC recognized Institution with 10 years of relevant Professional Experience in livestock development projects. Working with community-based organization would be an added advantage.||32||PMU||55||160,000||Bahawalpur|
|2||Infrastructure Officer||1||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering at least 2 Division from an HEC recognized Institution, 5 years’ relevant professional experience in the Design and Construction of Small scale community Infrastructure. Experience of working with community-based organization would be an added advantage. Must have valid PEC number.||20||55||110,000||LRCU Layyah|
|3||Gender & Poverty Officer||1||Master’s Degree in Social Sciences (2 Division) from HEC recognized institution with 5 years of relevant Professional Experience in the field of Gender, poverty alleviation and Rural Development Micro Finance or in a similar field.||28||55||110,000||PMU- Bahawalpur|
|4||Accounts Assistant||2||B.Com or equivalent qualification (2nd Division) from HEC recognized Institute with 3-5 years of relevant experience in finance and accounts matter with strong IT skills.||28||40||70,000||PMU- Bahawalpur|
|5||Office Secretary||2||Graduation (2nd Division) from HEC recognized Institute with 3 years of relevant experience with strong IT skills.||20||35||40,000||Office Assistant|
|6||M&E Assistant||1||Graduation (2nd Division) from HEC recognized Institute with strong IT skills having at least 4 years of relevant professional experience in the area of monitoring and evaluation in Development Organizations or Projects. Experience with maintaining the Management Information System (MIS) & M&E System will be an advantage.||20||35||40,000||PMU- Bahawalpur|
|7||Office Assistant||10||Graduation (2nd Division) from HEC recognized institute with 3 years of relevant experience with strong IT skills.||32 RCU Layvas, DMU Mianwall||25||30,000|
|8||Driver||11||Middle with LTV License and 3-5 years of driving experience||25||50||28,000||Rajan (Khushah Shaskar, Layyah, DG Khan, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan) os for PMU, 01 for RCU Layyah, 04 for DMU (Bahawalnagar, Muzaffargarh|
- Applicant should apply online through www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk latest by 05.06.2023.
- Detailed eligibility criteria and job descriptions are available on Punjab Job Portal website www.labs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Only online applications will be accepted. No hard copy of the application will be accepted.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to upload soft copies of their academic and job experience certificates while applying for positions.
- Incomplete applications or those received without relevant documents shall not be considered for shortlisting. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The above positions will be offered purely on merit and on a contract basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interviews. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Government employees may apply through proper channels. Government employees will be paid as per prevailing government policy.
- Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project reserves the right to increase or decrease the total number of posts or not fill any of the above positions.
- The appointment of the incumbent will neither confer any right of regular appointment to the same post nor count towards seniority/pension, etc.
- Only Punjab Domicile will be considered.
- Separate application is necessary for each post.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application, and the maximum age given for each job includes age relaxation. No separate age relaxation will be given.
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply for the positions mentioned at serial 01-07.
Preferred Candidates for the Jobs
|Years of Experience||2 year(s)|
|Required Division||Second (50% and above)|
|Age||18 – 35|
Read Also : Accounts Officer Career Opportunity in Pakistan Railway
For further inquiries, you can contact:
PROJECT DIRECTOR, Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP)-IFAD Assisted House No 15-11/A, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Model Town A, Bahawalpur. Phone: 062-9255540 Website: www.sppap.org.pk Email: [email protected]
https://creatcareer.info/ is an informative website. We do not offer any job opportunities or demand money from anyone. The information provided on our website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a job offer or solicitation. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information provided on our website. Users are advised to verify the authenticity of any job opportunities or offers independently and exercise caution when dealing with potential employers or recruitment agencies. We shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of our website or reliance on the information provided.