Dubai is a major tourist destination, and the hotel industry is a major employer in the city. There are many different types of hotel jobs available in Dubai, from entry-level positions to managerial positions.
Salaries of Hotel Jobs in Dubai
These salaries are just estimates and may vary depending on the company, position, and experience of the employee. For example, hotel jobs in luxury hotels typically pay more than hotel jobs in budget hotels.
|Job Title||Average Salary (AED)|
|Front Office Manager||2,500 – 5,833|
|Housekeeping Manager||2,083 – 4,214|
|Food and Beverage Manager||2,500 – 4,167|
|Engineering Manager||2,857 – 5,833|
|Security Manager||2,500 – 4,167|
|Sales and Marketing Manager||2,857 – 5,833|
|Receptionist||2,083 – 3,333|
|Room Attendant||1,667 – 2,917|
|Restaurant Server||1,667 – 2,917|
|Cook||2,083 – 3,333|
|Engineer||2,500 – 4,167|
|Security Guard | Security Guard Jobs in Dubai||1,667 – 2,917|
|Sales and Marketing Executive||2,083 – 3,750|
The table above shows the average salary per month for each job title. However, the actual salary you receive may be higher or lower, depending on the factors mentioned earlier.
Types of Hotel Jobs in Dubai
Some of the most common types of hotel jobs in Dubai include:
- Front office: Front office staff are responsible for greeting guests, checking them in and out, and handling their inquiries.
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping staff are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guest rooms and public areas of the hotel.
- Food and beverage: Food and beverage staff are responsible for preparing and serving food and drinks to guests.
- Engineering: Engineering staff are responsible for maintaining the hotel’s infrastructure, such as its electrical, plumbing, and air conditioning systems.
- Security: Security staff are responsible for protecting guests and property.
- Sales and marketing: Sales and marketing staff are responsible for promoting the hotel and generating bookings.
- Security Guard Jobs in Canada
- Hotel Jobs in Canada
- Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
- Security Guard Jobs in Dubai
Skills and Qualifications Required for Hotel Jobs in Dubai
The specific skills and qualifications required for hotel jobs in Dubai vary depending on the job. However, some of the most common skills and qualifications include:
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- English language proficiency
Companies and Websites that Offer Hotel Jobs in Dubai
There are many different companies and websites that offer hotel jobs in Dubai. Some of the largest and most well-known companies include:
- Jumeirah Group
- The Ritz-Carlton
- The Oberoi
- The Address Hotels + Resorts
- Dubai International Hotel
You can find hotel jobs in Dubai by searching online job boards, such as Indeed, Naukrigulf, and Bayt. You can also contact hotel companies directly or attend job fairs.
How to Apply for Hotel Jobs in Dubai
To apply for hotel jobs in Dubai, you will need to submit a resume and cover letter. You may also need to pass a background check and drug test. Some companies may also require you to complete an interview.
When applying for hotel jobs in Dubai, it is important to tailor your resume and cover letter to each job you apply for. You should also highlight your skills and experience that are relevant to the job. Be sure to proofread your documents carefully before submitting them.
Hotel jobs in Dubai can be a great way to experience the city and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the hotel industry, Dubai is a great place to start.
Here are some additional tips for applying for hotel jobs in Dubai:
- Start your job search early. The best hotel jobs in Dubai are often filled quickly.
- Be prepared to negotiate your salary. Salaries for hotel jobs in Dubai vary depending on the company, position, and experience.
- Be flexible with your start date. Many hotels in Dubai are willing to wait for the right candidate.
- Be patient. It may take some time to find the perfect hotel job in Dubai.
Hotel Jobs in Dubai – FAQs
Common positions include front desk agent, housekeeper, food and beverage staff, chef, concierge, bellhop, hotel manager, and event coordinator.
Yes, a good command of English is often essential, especially in roles that involve interacting with international guests. Proficiency in other languages can also be beneficial.
Working hours can vary based on the role and hotel. Most jobs are on a shift basis, and employees may work during the day, evening, or night. Some positions may require working on weekends and holidays.
Yes, with the robust growth of the hospitality sector in Dubai, there are ample opportunities for career advancement and specialization in various hotel departments.
Yes, many hotels in Dubai hire international applicants. However, candidates usually need to secure a work permit and visa, often with the sponsorship of the hiring hotel.